|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Anniversary events tend to run from mid-March to mid-April (sometimes to mid-May) each year. They are not available during the "off season".
For an overview and list of EverQuest Anniversary events, see this quest entry.
This is an anniversary quest available only during anniversary season (a few weeks during March and April). It was introduced in 2009 as part of EverQuest's 10th anniversary.
This is one of 16 deity quests. For an overview of how rewards work and how these quests are linked with one another, see this writeup.
Below here are the details for this particular quest.
This task begins with Roderik, High Priest of Brell, in the northeast loop of the Butcherblock Mountains. (/loc 2834.22, -2625.65, 6.05)
You say, 'Hail, Roderik, High Priest of Brell'
Roderik, High Priest of Brell says 'Greetings _____. Have you come to seek the [wisdom] of Brell?'
You say, 'I seek your wisdom'
Roderik, High Priest of Brell says 'Brell Serilis is the great creator. He is responsible for keeping the world working, and creating the greatest races on Norrath. Would you like to help us [celebrate] Brell?'
You say, 'I'll help celebrate'
Roderik, High Priest of Brell says 'Since Brell Serilis is the great creator, I would ask you to do some creating of your own. I will lead you through the steps necessary to create your own [party].'
You say, 'My own party?'
Roderik, High Priest of Brell says 'Very Good. Follow the instructions I have placed in your journal. I have made sure that it is all very simple, but even the simplest thing is not always done correctly the first time. If you fail, just try again.'
You have been assigned the task 'Crafting a Party - Brell's Favor'.
Make several different tradeskill recipes and go see some fireworks!
You receive a book called "Brell's Party Plans" which details the recipes in this task.
Create a silver fork by using the tools already in jewelry kit on a silver bar, to shape it like a fork.
Create a silk napkin by sewing four spiderling silks together with silk thread in a sewing kit or a loom. If you do not already know how to make silk thread, simply twist two spiderling silks together in a sewing kit of loom.
Create a simple dining plate in two simple steps. Use the lower part of a pie tin sketch and shape a small block of clay into a plate on a pottery wheel. Once you have created this, fire it in a kiln with a firing sheet.
You will need a good drink. For this drink brew barley, malt and yeast with water and a large nut that the chast sisters love. Don't forget the bottle that you will place the brew in.
For your meal, chop fresh fish, 1 lb. saltwater crab and crescent perch into cream. Bake this in an oven or spit.
You will want a chair to sit in while you watch the fireworks. Ingenuity is also a pillar of Brell Serilis. Create a camp chair by using a buckler mold and three arrow shaft molds to make a simple tripod chair. You will need a large brick of ore and a block of ore for the metal.
Next you will need a basket to carry the party in. Soak a hickory bow staff in water infused with rock salt and tannan ginko in a fletching kit. While it is soaking using a planning tool to pull wood strips off of the bow staff. You will be able to make four from each staff.
For the duration of this celebration, Severg O'Danos will give you a free ginko if you speak to him. It will not be the same quality as his normal stock, but it will work just fine for this.
Place the silver fork, napkin, plain dining plate, kiola nut brew and celebratory seafood medley in your woven basket to make your party basket.
All ingredients are merchant sold in PoK, unless otherwise noted.
1) Make a Silver Fork (Jewelry Making)
Combine a Silver Bar in a Jewelry Kit, trivial 17.
2) Make a Silk Napkin (Tailoring, use a loom or sewing kit)
Combine 2x Spiderling Silk to make a Silk Thread, trivial 15.
Combine Silk Thread and 4x Spiderling Silk to make a Silk Napkin, trivial 17.
3) Make a Plain Dining Plate (Pottery)
*Combine a Pie Tin Sketch and a Small Block of Clay in a Pottery Wheel to make an Unfired Plain Dining Plate, Trivial 17.
*Then combine the Unfired Plain Dining Plate with a Firing Sheet in a Kiln, trivial 17.
4) Make a Kiola Nut Brew (Brewing, use a Brew Barrel)
*Combine a Water Flask, Malt, Barley, Yeast, Bottle and a Kiola Nut (sold only in Ocean of Tears), trivial 17.
5) Make a Celebratory Seafood Medley (Baking & Fishing)
*You are going to need a fishing pole and bait! Get some.
*Fish up a Crescent Perch and a Fresh Fish in Crescent Reach.
*Fish up Saltwater Crab of any weight in Abysmal Sea or Natimbi.
*Combine whatever weight Saltwater Crab you fished up, in a Mixing Bowl, to make it into 1 Lb. Saltwater Crab, trivial 16.
*Combine a Bottle of Milk, Benzoin and a Dairy Spoon in a Mixing Bowl to make some Cream, trivial 83.
*Combine 1 Lb. Saltwater Crab, Cream, Fresh Fish and the Crescent Perch in an Oven to make Celebratory Seafood Medley, trivial 17.
6) Make a Metal Camp Chair (Smithing, use a Forge)
*Combine 3x Large Brick of Ore and a Water Flask to make a Block of Ore, Trivial 27.
*Combine a Buckler Mold, 3x Arrow Shaft Mold, Large Brick of Ore and a Block of Ore to make a Metal Camp Chair, Trivial 17.
7) Make a Woven Basket (Fletching, use a Fletching Kit)
NOTE: You will need a container slot here.
*Go to Severg O'Danos in PoK and hail him to get 4 x Consigned Tanaan Ginko.
*Combine a Hickory Bow Staff, Rock Salt, Water Flask, Planing Tool
*Before the last combine have a bag slot open!
*Combine a Rock Salt, Water Flask and the four Wood Strips to make a Woven basket, Trivial 17.
8) Make a Party Basket
*Inside the Woven Basket, combine all but the Metal Camp Chair, a no fail combine.
9) With the Party Basket and Metal Camp Chair in hand, observe any fireworks show put on by Bristlebane's Party Machine.
This completes the task.
You have crafted a personal party and enjoyed a fireworks show.
You sit on your chair, eat your picnic and enjoy the show.
(1) Silver Bar (Noirin Khalen in PoK eastern trader building)
(1) Jeweler's Kit (Noirin Khalen in PoK eastern trader building)
(1) Pie Tin Sketch (Gligo Muddypants in PoK northern trader building)
(1) Small Block of Clay (Elisha Dirtyshoes in PoK northern trader building)
(1) Firing Sheet (Elisha Dirtyshoes in PoK northern trader building)
(6) Spiderling Silks (dropped by any spiderling--try Commonlands or Feerrott druid ring area)
(1) Large Sewing Kit (Higwyn Matrick in PoK western trader building -- or just use a loom!)
KIOLA NUT BREW
(1) Kiola Nut (Cleonae Kalen in OOT on Sister of Erollisi isle, wanders around /loc +1984, -7925, -194, can't buy if KOS or if she's asleep, but it is tradeable)
(1) Barley (Bargol Halith in PoK eastern trader building)
(1) Malt (Bargol Halith in PoK eastern trader building)
(1) Yeast (Bargol Halith in PoK eastern trader building)
(1) Bottle (Bargol Halith in PoK eastern trader building)
(1) Water Flask (Perago Crotal in PoK eastern trader building--Pod of Water does NOT work)
(1) Fresh Fish (Ramos Jerwan in PoK western trader building or fished just about anywhere)
(1) 1 lb. Saltwater Crab (fished in Abysmal Sea or Natimbi; combine any of the other versions of the crab meat in a mixing bowl to get the 1 lb. version)
(1) Crescent Perch (fished in Crescent Reach)
(1) Cream -- you might be able to vendor trash for this, if not:
....(1) Dairy Spoon (craft or aquire one if you do not have this)
....(2) Bottle of Milk (Culkin Ironstove in PoK eastern trader building)
....(1) Benzoin (Severg O`Danos in PoK western trader building)
(1) Spit (Culkin Ironstove in PoK eastern trader building -- or just use an oven!)
METAL CAMP CHAIR
(1) Buckler Mold (Magnar Quok in PoK eastern trader building)
(3) Arrow Shaft Mold (Jaren Cloudchaser in PoK western trader building)
(1) Large Brick of Ore (Tallis Paerk in PoK western trader building)
(1) Block of Ore (crafted by combining (3) Large Brick of Ore and (1) Water Flask in a forge)
BASKET (creates a container!)
(2) Rock Salt (Eric Rasumus in PoK -- research vendor near small bank)
(5) Water Flask (Amile Pitt in PoK -- general supplies vendor near small bank)
(1) Planing Tool (Ellis Cloudchaser in PoK western trader building)
(1) Hickory Bowstaff (Ellis Cloudchaser in PoK western trader building)
(1) Consigned Tanaan Ginko (hail Severg O`Danos in western trader building alchemy area)
(1) Planar Fletching Kit (Ellis Cloudchaser in PoK western trader building)
Celebratory Firework Caster (if this is your first deity task)
Fireworks Focus of Brell Serilis
Platinum (scales by level)
The choice between seven different distillates (scales to level)
|Submitted by: saroiny (with additional info from GOMN)|
|Send a Correction|