|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Anniversary events tend to run from mid-March to mid-April (sometimes to mid-May) each year. They are not available during the "off season".
For an overview and list of EverQuest Anniversary events, see this quest entry.
Find Garin Thavlish in the Plane of Tranquility, next to a bookcase near the Plane of Knowledge book.
Upon entering the zone...
Garin Thavlish says 'Welcome _____! I was hoping you could help me gather a few things from the planes. Come see me near the Plane of Knowledge book and I'll tell you more.'
You say, 'Hail, Garin Thavlish'
Garin Thavlish says 'Ah, thank you for coming _____. I'm doing research into some of the inhabitants and creatures of the planes and need a few more samples. Would you be willing to [help] me collect them?'
You say, 'I will help'
Garin Thavlish says 'Excellent, here's the list of items I'm looking for and a bag to hold them in. Make sure to seal the bag once you've found them all and then return it to me.'
Receive a Planar Collection Bag, a 10-slot container, and a Planar Clue Book which reads:
1. Terror tooth.
2. A sickly orb of eight.
3. In-dependent of courage.
4. You'll have to plan carefully to avoid getting cut by this.
5. Does this hide the just punishment?
6. These have the whirlwind licked.
7. Does this hide the suffering?
8. This drives original thinking.
9. Ei no what you need.
10. Not something you fillet.
1. A Collector's Hobgoblin Tusk, dropped by hobgoblins in the cave in the Plane of Nightmare
2. A Collector's Spider Eye, dropped by spiders in the cave in the Plane of Disease
3. A Collector's Pendant of Marr, dropped by guards in the Plane of Valor
4. A Collector's Diaku Blade, dropped by diaku in Drunder, Fortress of Zek, a.k.a. Plane of Tactics
5. A Collector's Cloak of Justice, dropped by guards near the portal to the trial area in the Plane of Justice
6. A Collector's Frog Tongue, dropped by frogs near the tornado in the Plane of Storms
7. A Collector's Tormentor Hide, dropped by boruk and kaniz in Saryrn's tower in the Plane of Torment
8. A Collector's Innovative Gear, dropped by robots in the Plane of Innovation
9. A Collector's Note, obtained by hailing Aid Eino in the library tower in the Plane of Knowledge:
You say, 'Hail, Aid Eino'
Aid Eino says 'You made it. Garin told me to expect you at some point. Here are the notes he was asking for.'
10. A Collector's Soul, obtained by hailing Soulbinder Derith in the Plane of Tranquility:
You say, 'Hail, Soulbinder Derith'
Soulbinder Derith says 'Welcome ______. I suppose Garin is still too lazy to come see me himself. Here is what he was asking for. It's best not to ask where it came from.'
Combine the 10 Planes of Power collector's items inside the container to produce a Sealed Planar Collection Bag. Give this to Garin Thavlish to receive:
Brick of Knowledge
MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE
Shielding: +2% Spell Shield: +2% Accuracy: +10 Stun Resist: +2% DoT Shielding: +2% Regeneration: -2 Mana Regeneration: -2
Recommended level of 75.
Effect: Knowledge Gate (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: 10.0)
Recast Delay: 72000 seconds, Recast Type: -1
WT: 1.0 Size: MEDIUM
|Send a Correction|