|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|This is an event in the Ashengate West raid expedition. It is initiated by "killing" the egg underneath the lavafall in the west wing of Ashengate.
An oversized and misshapen drake springs forth from the shattered egg. As its eyes see the world for the first time, the drake opens its maw wide and squeals, lava dripping from its sharp fangs.
Ambersnout the Aberration begins to cast a spell. (Ambersnout's Boiling Body)
Ambersnout will roam up and down the ramps of the bridge area, spawning adds:
The dripping lava from the twisted drake's mouth forms into a creature of some sort.
a bubbling pile of ashen goo (large damage shield)
a burning fragment of Solusek (spell reflect)
a fiery darkshard guardian
Killing the adds lowers Ambersnout's health.
- Ambersnout may need to be kept on aggro all the way through the fight, or you risk an event reset (can't be damaged by normal means).
- The adds spawn 1, 2, or 3 at a time at each of the locations Ambersnout stops at (almost always 1 mob)
- The adds pop roughly 30-60 seconds apart (the spawn delay is a fixed timer)
- Of the add types, goos are the most common. Golems and elementals are rarer.
- All of the adds summon below 97% health.
- All of the adds are rootable/snareable
A Blackened Chest spawns after the event with loot.
Chest loot from this event includes 1 Mark of Vergalid + 2 Glowing Obsidian Runes + 1 of the zonewide aug drops from non-instance Ashengate + 1 of the augmentations in this list:
Arcane Wavebender Prism
Clipped Griffon Wings
Flowing Magma Soulstone
Prism of Captured Energy
Sharpening Stone of the Sky
Ambersnout drops his snout, a TSS charm quest item.
|Send a Correction|