LDoN Raid: Rujarkian Hills: War March of Imal Ojun  

Quest Started By:Description:
Where:
Who:
Rating:
*****
Information:
Level:65
Maximum Level:110
Monster Mission:No
Repeatable:Yes
Can Be Shrouded?:No
Quest Type:Expedition
Quest Goal:
  • Loot
Success Lockout Timer: 108:00:00
Related Zones:
Related Creatures:
Era:Lost Dungeons of Norrath
Recommended:
Group Size:Raid
Min. # of Players:6
Max. # of Players:54
Appropriate Classes:
  • All
Appropriate Races:
  • All
Entered: Mon Jun 11 13:06:58 2007
Modified: Fri Aug 4 15:01:02 2017
This raid expedition begins with Uzmanya Zsiksta in the Wayfarer camp in the Commonlands. It has a lockout timer of 4 days, 12 hours.

You say, 'Hail, Uzmanya Zsiksta'

Uzmanya Zsiksta says 'Hail, _____. Those Rujarkian orcs are mighty beasts, indeed! I've felt the blade of a few of them myself. We have many tasks that we need to address in those hills. If you are brave and strong enough, I'm sure we can find some work you could help us with. If you can rally the call of your friends perhaps you can help us with a serious [problem].'

You say, 'What problem?'

Uzmanya Zsiksta says 'We have learned that Warlord Imal Ojun is organizing a great army in the Rujarkian Hills. Should he complete his army, the orcs will prove to be an even greater threat. The Warlord must be stopped. We need you to disrupt his activities. Our scouts report that the Warlord has appointed three captains. If you slay them, much of the army will crumble. Are you [interested]?'

You say, 'We are interested'

Uzmanya Zsiksta says 'The captains will not lay down without a fight, _____. Be ready for anything.'

The Rujarkian Hills: War March of Imal Ojun is now available to you.

This instance entrance is in South Ro.

You have entered The Rujarkian Hills: War March of Imal Ojun.

Here you will need ot kill three captains and a warlord:

Captain Grelnik
Captain Kalin
Captain Hurklin
Warlord Imal Ojun


(encounter information needed)

Captain Grelnik's corpse draws a final breath while clawing at its fatal wounds.
Your victory has weakened a shroud of magic cloaking the dungeon's treasure.

Captain Kalin's corpse draws a final breath while clawing at its fatal wounds.
Your victory has weakened a shroud of magic cloaking the dungeon's treasure.

Captain Hurklin's corpse draws a final breath while clawing at its fatal wounds.
Your victory has weakened a shroud of magic cloaking the dungeon's treasure.

Warlord Imal Ojun's corpse draws a final breath while clawing at its fatal wounds.
Your victory has shattered the shroud of magic surrounding the dungeon's treasure.

Upon the warlord's death, up to three chests spawn with loot: /open or melee them open.



Known raid loot from this event (Two items from each chest, can have duplicates from the same chest):

Ojun`s Wooden Chest
Cap of the Elite Orcs
Cloak of the Fleeting Foot
Earring of Spirited Mind
Leggings of Rejuvenation
Steel Leggings of Old Wars

Ojun`s Weapon Rack
Battle Fervor Stone
Boots of the Rujarkian Arena
Ring of Battle Readiness
Wristguard of Battle Rage

Ojun`s Splintered Chest
Elite Steelslave Surgeon's Ring
Hoop of Fighting Focus
Rujarkian Meditation Gloves
Runed Helm of Strategy
Steel Leggings of Old Wars

Unknown which chest drops these:
Spaulders of Battle Rage
Rujarkian Ring of Strategy
Dented Gauntlets of Victory
Rewards:
Send a Correction
Post Comment
Achievement?
# Aug 05 2017 at 8:28 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,225 posts
Done this raid solo three times and not getting achievement update. Anyone know why? I'm a group of 6 but I leave the rest out of zone. Could that be why?

One more time with entire group in zone and no achievement update for any of them. This raid/achievement is bugged, unfortunately.

Edited, Aug 11th 2017 9:33am by Sippin
____________________________
Sippin 105 DRU *** Max AA *** Firionia Vie
Master Artisan (300) * Baker * Brewer * Fletcher * Jeweler * Potter * Researcher * Smith * Tailor
My crew: 105 WAR ENC CLE MAG WIZ 100 SHD BER RNG PAL SHM Master Alchemist *** 85 ROG Master Tinkerer & Poison-Maker
Achievement?
# Aug 11 2017 at 1:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Sippin wrote:
Done this raid solo three times and not getting achievement update. Anyone know why? I'm a group of 6 but I leave the rest out of zone. Could that be why?

One more time with entire group in zone and no achievement update for any of them. This raid/achievement is bugged, unfortunately.

Edited, Aug 11th 2017 9:33am by Sippin


Test patch notes 8-8-2017

- Conqueror of The Rujarkian Hills - Hidden Vale of Deceit and War March of Imal Ojun will now correctly update this achievement.
____________________________
Allakhazam Developer

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono
Achievement?
# Aug 11 2017 at 1:23 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,225 posts
Gidono wrote:
Sippin wrote:
Done this raid solo three times and not getting achievement update. Anyone know why? I'm a group of 6 but I leave the rest out of zone. Could that be why?

One more time with entire group in zone and no achievement update for any of them. This raid/achievement is bugged, unfortunately.

Edited, Aug 11th 2017 9:33am by Sippin


Test patch notes 8-8-2017

- Conqueror of The Rujarkian Hills - Hidden Vale of Deceit and War March of Imal Ojun will now correctly update this achievement.


Just did the raid again today, 8-10-17! But thanks for the info. I'll try try again.... !
____________________________
Sippin 105 DRU *** Max AA *** Firionia Vie
Master Artisan (300) * Baker * Brewer * Fletcher * Jeweler * Potter * Researcher * Smith * Tailor
My crew: 105 WAR ENC CLE MAG WIZ 100 SHD BER RNG PAL SHM Master Alchemist *** 85 ROG Master Tinkerer & Poison-Maker
Achievement?
# Aug 11 2017 at 5:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Sippin wrote:
Gidono wrote:
Sippin wrote:
Done this raid solo three times and not getting achievement update. Anyone know why? I'm a group of 6 but I leave the rest out of zone. Could that be why?

One more time with entire group in zone and no achievement update for any of them. This raid/achievement is bugged, unfortunately.

Edited, Aug 11th 2017 9:33am by Sippin


Test patch notes 8-8-2017

- Conqueror of The Rujarkian Hills - Hidden Vale of Deceit and War March of Imal Ojun will now correctly update this achievement.


Just did the raid again today, 8-10-17! But thanks for the info. I'll try try again.... !


Did you try this on the test server? This hasn't been patched in yet on the live servers.
____________________________
Allakhazam Developer

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono
Achievement?
# Aug 17 2017 at 6:41 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,225 posts
Gidono wrote:
Sippin wrote:
Gidono wrote:
Sippin wrote:
Done this raid solo three times and not getting achievement update. Anyone know why? I'm a group of 6 but I leave the rest out of zone. Could that be why?

One more time with entire group in zone and no achievement update for any of them. This raid/achievement is bugged, unfortunately.

Edited, Aug 11th 2017 9:33am by Sippin


Test patch notes 8-8-2017

- Conqueror of The Rujarkian Hills - Hidden Vale of Deceit and War March of Imal Ojun will now correctly update this achievement.


Just did the raid again today, 8-10-17! But thanks for the info. I'll try try again.... !


Did you try this on the test server? This hasn't been patched in yet on the live servers.


Tried it after latest patch and now it updates. Interesting that when I finished the 5 toons that weren't even in the zone got the achievement updated immediately. This toon had to exit the zone, log out and log back in to get the update.

Also got the sow cloak, which is a very nice item even nowadays, clicky sow castable on anyone. Turns any toon into a druid (/shaman/ranger/beastlord) !
____________________________
Sippin 105 DRU *** Max AA *** Firionia Vie
Master Artisan (300) * Baker * Brewer * Fletcher * Jeweler * Potter * Researcher * Smith * Tailor
My crew: 105 WAR ENC CLE MAG WIZ 100 SHD BER RNG PAL SHM Master Alchemist *** 85 ROG Master Tinkerer & Poison-Maker
Add
# Jul 30 2017 at 6:03 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
Ojun's Splintered Chest:
Elite Steelslave Surgeon's Ring
Steel Leggings of Old Wars

Ojun's Wooden Chest:
Leggings of Rejuvenation
Chests are locked
# Jul 16 2017 at 8:25 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,225 posts
But you can bust them open with melee.
____________________________
Sippin 105 DRU *** Max AA *** Firionia Vie
Master Artisan (300) * Baker * Brewer * Fletcher * Jeweler * Potter * Researcher * Smith * Tailor
My crew: 105 WAR ENC CLE MAG WIZ 100 SHD BER RNG PAL SHM Master Alchemist *** 85 ROG Master Tinkerer & Poison-Maker
Updated Chest Drops
# Apr 17 2017 at 9:54 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
386 posts
Updated quest to identify which chests drop which loot rewards along with how many drops from each chest for those looking for a particular item.

There are a handful of items that we don't know exactly where they come from but have been reported to drop from this particular LDoN. Typically LDoN chests have 5sh items from each so that would add up with what we currently have info on.

If any TLP/Live players happen to run this instance in the future and see these items drop if they could make a note of which chest they got it from so that we can update it that'd be awesome!
Add
# Jun 11 2012 at 9:54 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
217 posts
Spaulders of Battle Rage
Dented Gauntlets of Victory
Boots of the Rujarkian Arena
Scripting Sucks.
# Jul 08 2011 at 5:14 PM Rating: Decent
6 posts
It appears you must kill the captains before the warlord or else the chest cannot be opened.
Additional loot
# Jul 08 2007 at 1:27 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
76 posts
The event also drops:


Earring of Spirited Mind

Elite Steelslave Surgeon's Ring

Leggings of Rejuvenation

Ring of Battle Readiness
____________________________
Charwin d'Skald
<Pravus Mortis>
Fight info
# Jul 08 2007 at 1:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
76 posts
The raid consists of 3 captains and the Warlord boss. You can use invisibility to bypass quite a few mobs to begin with. From there, clear all the normal mobs leading to the captains’ rooms. Inside each captain’s room are mobs that share a name with their captain. Example, a kalin avenger instead of a Rujarkan Avenger. Clear these out of the rooms without agroing the captain. Pacify works here. When you engage the captain, he will call for all of his type to assist him. Repeat for the other two captains and the Warlord. Warlord uses Ojun Roar, so it would be prudent to fight him in a room or clear the surrounding area.

When pulling, be aware of casters and chain agro. Too many times I had a caster path badly, after I thought everything was in camp. Caster would run back a bit, agro quite a bit of the room, then rush off to find us.

Also, if one of the mobs with a shared name ( Example, a kalin avenger ) isn’t killed fast enough, they will call everyone with the shared name, including the captain. It seemed it was a set time ( one minute? ) after the mob was agroed, but it is hard to tell. In short, keep it to singles unless you have good DPS.

All of the Captains have approx 165k hitpoints with their highest hit against us under 1000. Warlord is approx 250k hitpoints and his highest hit against us was under 1400.
____________________________
Charwin d'Skald
<Pravus Mortis>
how many
# Jul 24 2007 at 2:49 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
163 posts
how many u need to get the expedition?
____________________________
Infiltrator (Zenov) Graveblade
<Valorious>
how many
# Jul 24 2007 at 4:24 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,352 posts
Quote:
Min. # of Players: 6
____________________________
BACK on the Test Server 3 boxing or 6 boxing
75 PAL Latann / 75 CLR Onthar / 75 NEC Korrupted / 75 BER Thort / 75 ROG Trajhver / 75 SHM Herbcat
Leader of the sin of <PRIDE>
EQ'ing since '99
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.