||Event Coordinator Baublie Diggs may be found in the newbie area at +600, +135.
You say, 'Hail, Event Coordinator Baublie Diggs'
Event Coordinator Baublie Diggs says 'Are you interested in taking a [test] of your Tradeskill Ability?'
You say, 'What test?'
Event Coordinator Baublie Diggs says 'I can give you a test of your tradeskill abilities in any of eleven different tradeskills. I can test you on [alchemy], [baking], [brewing], [fletching], [jewelry] making, [poison] making, [pottery], [smithing], spell [research], [tailoring], or [tinkering].'
You say, 'Baking.'
She will assign you a task dependent on your skill. The levels appear to be Beginner (50-99), Apprentice (100-149), Freshman (150-199), Journeyman (200-249), Expert (250-299), Master (300).
You have been assigned the task 'Beginner Baker Test'.
Event Coordinator Baublie Diggs says 'Ok take this list, make the recipes on it, and give them to the Judge for Approval. Be sure to read all of the
- Create 1 Clump of Dough using tradeskills
- Create 1 Rat Sandwich using tradeskills
- Create 1 Rat Ear Sandwich using tradeskills
- Create 1 Wolf Steaks using tradeskills
- Create 1 Wooly Spider Crunchies using tradeskills
- Create 1 Batwing Crunchies using tradeskills
- Create 1 Grilled Crab Meat using tradeskills
- Create 1 Grilled Tuna Meat using tradeskills
- Create 1 Pickled Bixie using tradeskills
- Create 1 Hearty Meat Sauce using tradeskills
- Deliver 1 Clump of Dough to Judge Marion Teld`mare
- Deliver 1 Rat Sandwich to Judge Marion Teld`mare
- Deliver 1 Rat Ear Sandwich to Judge Marion Teld`mare
- Deliver 1 Wolf Steaks to Judge Marion Teld`mare
- Deliver 1 Wooly Spider Crunchies to Judge Marion Teld`mare
- Deliver 1 Batwing Crunchies to Judge Marion Teld`mare
- Deliver 1 Grilled Crab Meat to Judge Marion Teld`mare
- Deliver 1 Grilled Tuna Meat to Judge Marion Teld`mare
- Deliver 1 Pickled Bixie to Judge Marion Teld`mare
- Deliver 1 Hearty Meat Sauce to Judge Marion Teld`mare
Make all of the items on this list.
You may make them in any order you wish.
You may have friends help you with any part but the last step which creates the actual part on the list. This you must do yourself.
You may make the items in any order and turn them in to the Judge in any order that you wish.
The Judge will keep all items that she is given to defray the costs of the contest.
The Judge's decision is final.
Upon handing the last one into Judge Marion Teld'Mare you get:
Congratulations. You have passed the test. Please give this scorecard to the coordinator. Be sure to have two places available in your inventory because she will give you either one or two items as your prize.
You have been given: Beginner Baker Scorecard
Give the scorecard to Baublie.
Baublie says, 'Congratulations! That was great work, Here is your trophy.'
You receive the Beginner Baker Trophy.
The trophies are evolving items that also evolve as you craft recipes within a certain non-trivial range (reportedly 100) above your current skill level. Once you pass into the next skill level bracket, the trophy should evolve soon afterward. The trophies can also summon weight-reducing bags like the older trophies. When you take these bags to Jolum in the Bazaar, you get an Essence, and can combine the Essence in a spit or oven to get a permanent weight-reducing bag specific to baking.
Need any missing dialogues, any other missing quest information.