|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Anniversary events tend to run from mid-March to mid-April (sometimes to mid-May) each year. They are not available during the "off season".
For an overview and list of EverQuest Anniversary events, see this quest entry.
This quest starts outside each home city.
Known cities - quest-givers:
Ak'Anon - Lilly Putnam
East Cabilis - Shyvtia Cragiss (380, -465, 3)
Erudin - Silos Dumont (-1235, -170, 50)
Kelethin (Greater Faydark) - Sayrine Hiram (-91, -158, 77)
Halas - Angie Mack
Mountains of Rathe - Freebo Gloob
Neriak Foreign Quarter - Nalissi K`Ten (/loc -110, -8, 5)
Northern Felwithe - Rinys Konjin (/loc 32, -190, 3)
Oggok - Kulver
Paineel - Toryn Roltaire (1038, 641)
Plane of Knowledge - Skrasa Ka`rok (in a tent due west of the Cabilis portal stone)
Rivervale - Samuel Peltzgum (-36, -87)
Shar Vahl - Omtia Sami (61, -200, across from the arena)
South Kaladim - Tingar Kaller (268, -251)
South Qeynos - George Steeplechase (200, -134, outside the Lion's Mane Inn)
West Freeport - Phineas Taylor
Here's the Vah Shir version:
Omtia Sami says 'Hail to you! Step right up! Step right up! You look like you could use one of the new fireworks we just got in stock! Oh, wait a minute. Are you an [adventurer]?'
You say, 'I am an adventurer.'
Omtia Sami looks you up and down. 'I knew it! I can spot an adventurer from a mile away! How would you like to win this shiny staff I'm holding? It only requires a small undertaking, you know, gathering a few trinkets for me. Nothing could be simpler and you'll soon have your very own Staff of Endless Adventures! Are you [interested]?'
You say, 'I am interested.'
Omtia Sami says 'Excellent, you seemed like a person who would enjoy a good game. Here is a bag to combine some items and a cheat-sheet to give you some hints on where to find these trinkets. Don't ask me for any more hints though. This is all you get! Once you are done, bring back the bag and you'll be rewarded nicely!'
You receive A Collector's Cheat Sheet and a 10-slot Collection Bag. The text of the cheat sheet is as follow:
1) An orb that aids humans on their dark journey through the land of Gix.
2) The framework of grotesque guardians.
3) The cause of the vilest stench on Odus.
4) To bathe safely in the flames of Ro, you'd be lucky to have this natural protection.
5) Once amphibians begin to rot, they have no need of this blithering tool.
6) The undead guard against the portal of terror with this sharp weapon.
7) A liquid hoop from the masters of the kitchen.
8) This stuffed toy will likely smell of rodent.
9) The diseased mongrel will really miss this well-kept orb.
10) A close look at this pointy object and you'll understand how the weeping began.
The ten items are as follows:
1) A Collector's Lightstone, dropped by wisps in Commonlands.
2) A Collector's Mistmoore Granite, dropped by gargoyles in Castle Mistmoore.
3) A Collector's Skunk Scent Gland, dropped by skunks in Toxxulia Forest.
4) A Collector's Fire Goblin Skin, dropped by goblins in Solusek's Eye (Sol A).
5) A Collector's Undead Froglok Tongue, dropped by undead frogloks in Lower Guk.
6) A Collector's Scythe, dropped by spectres near the entrance to the Plane of Fear in the Feerrott.
7) A Collector's Water Ring, dropped by aqua goblins in Dagnor's Cauldron.
8) A Collector's Kerran Doll, dropped by kerran villagers on Kerra Isle in Toxxulia Forest.
9) A Collector's Preserved Split Paw Eye, dropped by gnolls in South Karana.
10) A Collector's Shark Tooth, dropped by sharks in the Ocean of Tears.
Combine the ten items in your Collection Bag to craft a Sealed Collection Bag. Hand this in to the quest-giver in your hometown for one of five varieties of Staff of Endless Adventure dependent on your character's creation date (e.g., March 2000 and before yields the Nagafen version), with each year casting a different fireworks display to celebrate EverQuest's fifth anniversary!
|Submitted by: Karkar|
|Send a Correction|