NPC not found

« Previous 1 2
Post Comment
a rabbit
# Dec 28 2010 at 3:28 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
240 posts
Conned light blue, to lvl 85. Roamed near the clockworks that are located right by the fence to the farm area. Hit harder than the clock works and a lot faster. Same HP roughly. Dropped a "Small Rabbit's Foot". Lore, No Trade, Quest.
Missing NPC
# Jun 28 2009 at 1:53 PM Rating: Decent
Guru
Avatar
***
2,689 posts
Automated Vending Unit V
Level 80
Merchant

[Sun Jun 28 17:27:53 2009] Your Location is 3754.31, -2525.26, 29.06
[Sun Jun 28 17:27:54 2009] You say, 'NPC is it'
[Sun Jun 28 17:27:54 2009] Automated Vending Unit V regards you as an ally -- looks like quite a gamble.
[Sun Jun 28 17:27:54 2009] You suspect that this being can see you.
[Sun Jun 28 17:27:54 2009] You say, 'Hail, Automated Vending Unit V'
[Sun Jun 28 17:27:55 2009] Automated Vending Unit V says 'This unit is designed for the support of Ak'Anon. Authorized personnel access only.' The model beeps and whirrs gently as it computes. 'If you require supplies, please browse the appropriate menus.'

Yther Ore.

Edited, Jun 29th 2009 1:50am by Yther
____________________________
Friar Bijou wrote:
Help me Obi-Wan Yther!!!
Higoren
# Nov 29 2008 at 11:54 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
313 posts
Missing "named" minotaur. Dark blue at 75, light blue at 85. Drops Higoren's Tail
Higoren's Tail
No Trade, Quest
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Size: TINY
Req Level: 75
Part of the quest: Kicking Tail
____________________________
Paladin Thucidyes of Test
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1342963
Druid Palida of Test
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1343131
Come join us on TEST SERVER!
Higoren
# Nov 29 2008 at 12:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
Thucidyes wrote:
Missing "named" minotaur. Dark blue at 75, light blue at 85. Drops Higoren's Tail
Higoren's Tail
No Trade, Quest
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Size: TINY
Req Level: 75
Part of the quest: Kicking Tail


Mob added, thanks. Please upload the item to Lucy.
Scribe Choone
# Nov 29 2008 at 9:43 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
313 posts
New quest NPC by the Ak'anon strike force vendors +banker

[Sat Nov 29 18:34:41 2008] You say, 'Hail, Scribe Choone'
[Sat Nov 29 18:34:41 2008] Scribe Choone says 'Hello there, friend. Would you happen to have a moment to speak with me about a [matter] of some importance?'
[Sat Nov 29 18:34:46 2008] You say, 'matter'
[Sat Nov 29 18:34:47 2008] Scribe Choone says 'First, allow me to introduce myself. I am Scribe Choone, one of Gimblefixx's gatherers of information. We left the caravan to investigate the rumors of a minotaur fortress in this region. Six of us went out, but only I made it back, for we were soon ambushed by angry minotaurs. The one they called Higoren was especially [brutal], seeming to take a fair amount of pleasure as he struck us down one at a time.'
[Sat Nov 29 18:34:57 2008] You say, 'brutal'
[Sat Nov 29 18:34:57 2008] Scribe Choone says 'We were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and were ill-equipped to fight. I barely escaped. Five good gnomes died to gain access to the minotaur lands, and by rights those deaths shall not have been for naught. What advance money Gimblefixx gave me to finish my reporting, I'll grant to you if you'll thin out the minotaur herd and bring me the tail of Higoren. Is that a [deal]?'
[Sat Nov 29 18:35:03 2008] You say, 'deal'
[Sat Nov 29 18:35:03 2008] You are not at the right level for this task. Note: Here is with a level 66 character

At level 85 saying Deal i received the quest: "Kicking Tail" Objective:
Killing ten minotaurs should make it easier for Choone to do his work -0/10 - Dragonscale hills
Killing the minotaur Higoren will put Choone more at ease. -0/1-Dragonscale hills
Take Higoren's tail for proof of his demise.-0/1-Dragonscale Hills
Deliver the tail to Choone -0/1-Dragonscale hills

Handing in the tail:
[Sat Nov 29 20:25:12 2008] Your task 'Kicking Tail' has been updated.
[Sat Nov 29 20:25:12 2008] Scribe Choone says 'Scribe Choone looks at you and smiles. 'You killed Higoren! The souls of my companions can now rest in peace. Thanks to your efforts, I'll be able to get around in the minotaur-held area a little easier now. Thank you so much. Here is your reward.''

Some more information
Found Higoren in the minotaur mines (NOT the fort as mentioned in the quest dialogue) at location -998.08, 3263.91, -242.46 He does NOT see invis.
Fight is straight forward, tries to run at low health.
When agroed:
[Sat Nov 29 20:05:06 2008] You begin casting Sha's Legacy.
[Sat Nov 29 20:05:08 2008] Higoren says 'Higoren charges toward you, eager to spil your blood.'
When killed:
[Sat Nov 29 20:06:07 2008] Your faction standing with Minions of Meldrath could not possibly get any worse.
[Sat Nov 29 20:06:07 2008] Your faction standing with Brownie Rebels got better.
[Sat Nov 29 20:06:07 2008] You gain group leadership experience!
[Sat Nov 29 20:06:07 2008] You gain party experience!!
[Sat Nov 29 20:06:07 2008] Higoren's corpse says 'Higoren roars his last, and settles to the ground, dead.'


Does not have a reward yet, handing in the tail did not give me anything at this point. This quest is availble on the Test Server

Edited, Nov 29th 2008 8:44pm by Thucidyes
____________________________
Paladin Thucidyes of Test
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1342963
Druid Palida of Test
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1343131
Come join us on TEST SERVER!
Scribe Choone
# Nov 29 2008 at 11:41 AM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
Thucidyes wrote:
New quest NPC by the Ak'anon strike force vendors +banker

[Sat Nov 29 18:34:41 2008] You say, 'Hail, Scribe Choone'
[Sat Nov 29 18:34:41 2008] Scribe Choone says 'Hello there, friend. Would you happen to have a moment to speak with me about a [matter] of some importance?'
[Sat Nov 29 18:34:46 2008] You say, 'matter'
[Sat Nov 29 18:34:47 2008] Scribe Choone says 'First, allow me to introduce myself. I am Scribe Choone, one of Gimblefixx's gatherers of information. We left the caravan to investigate the rumors of a minotaur fortress in this region. Six of us went out, but only I made it back, for we were soon ambushed by angry minotaurs. The one they called Higoren was especially [brutal], seeming to take a fair amount of pleasure as he struck us down one at a time.'
[Sat Nov 29 18:34:57 2008] You say, 'brutal'
[Sat Nov 29 18:34:57 2008] Scribe Choone says 'We were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and were ill-equipped to fight. I barely escaped. Five good gnomes died to gain access to the minotaur lands, and by rights those deaths shall not have been for naught. What advance money Gimblefixx gave me to finish my reporting, I'll grant to you if you'll thin out the minotaur herd and bring me the tail of Higoren. Is that a [deal]?'
[Sat Nov 29 18:35:03 2008] You say, 'deal'
[Sat Nov 29 18:35:03 2008] You are not at the right level for this task. Note: Here is with a level 66 character

At level 85 saying Deal i received the quest: "Kicking Tail" Objective:
Killing ten minotaurs should make it easier for Choone to do his work -0/10 - Dragonscale hills
Killing the minotaur Higoren will put Choone more at ease. -0/1-Dragonscale hills
???
???

Does not list a reward yet and i haven't been able to find the Higoren minotaur yet. Keep in mind i am on the Test Server


NPC and quest added, thanks.
New mob
# Jun 01 2008 at 3:59 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
93 posts
just found this guy in Dragonscale Hills. have no idea what he's for. Fenden Helter. cons dark blue to lvl 80 so 75-79 in lvl. looks like a naked human male (unequiped...) and did not respond to hails. regards me indifferently and also sees invis. is standing inside Ladies of the Light tower on right side of door when facing door from inside (where you appear after GH port)

Edited, Jun 1st 2008 8:03pm by Sumlaien
____________________________
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1401699
New mob
# Jun 02 2008 at 8:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
Sumlaien wrote:
just found this guy in Dragonscale Hills. have no idea what he's for. Fenden Helter. cons dark blue to lvl 80 so 75-79 in lvl. looks like a naked human male (unequiped...) and did not respond to hails. regards me indifferently and also sees invis. is standing inside Ladies of the Light tower on right side of door when facing door from inside (where you appear after GH port)

Edited, Jun 1st 2008 8:03pm by Sumlaien


Added, thanks.
Banker
# Apr 27 2008 at 1:09 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
93 posts
Please add Automated Banking Unit III. He is a Banker on Ak'Anon Strike Force V faction and he CAN be used even at dubious faction (as all bankers can be used at any faction from Ready to Attack to Ally) and is also lvl 80. :)

He is located right beside Automated Vending Unit II. Also note the Banker and both Suppliers see invis so you don't have to remove invis to check faction.

Edited, Apr 27th 2008 5:12pm by Sumlaien
____________________________
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1401699
Banker
# Apr 28 2008 at 10:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
Sumlaien wrote:
Please add Automated Banking Unit III. He is a Banker on Ak'Anon Strike Force V faction and he CAN be used even at dubious faction (as all bankers can be used at any faction from Ready to Attack to Ally) and is also lvl 80. :)

He is located right beside Automated Vending Unit II. Also note the Banker and both Suppliers see invis so you don't have to remove invis to check faction.

Edited, Apr 27th 2008 5:12pm by Sumlaien


Added, thanks.
A lightning drake
# Dec 29 2007 at 11:37 PM Rating: Decent
Need to add "A lightning drake" 4 spawn with thundarrak and cast "lightning aura" which is a very nasty DoT fro mwhat I can tell, maybe about 5K but I'll check
A lightning drake
# Dec 30 2007 at 10:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
Labtic wrote:
Need to add "A lightning drake" 4 spawn with thundarrak and cast "lightning aura" which is a very nasty DoT fro mwhat I can tell, maybe about 5K but I'll check


Added, thanks.
Merchant not on list...
# Dec 27 2007 at 12:13 AM Rating: Decent
25 posts
Ak'akanon Supplier Mark LXXXVIII (Elite Supplier). Level 80. Guildie said he got a rank 2 spell from him when he got to ally with Ak'anon Strike Force V.
Will send a screenshot when I can.
Merchant not on list...
# Dec 30 2007 at 10:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
kilmuriel wrote:
Ak'akanon Supplier Mark LXXXVIII (Elite Supplier). Level 80. Guildie said he got a rank 2 spell from him when he got to ally with Ak'anon Strike Force V.
Will send a screenshot when I can.


Added, thanks.
Ladies of light vendor
# Dec 26 2007 at 1:02 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
123 posts
New NPC

Alissa Saint Claire, Elite vendor for Ladies of the Light faction. Level 80.
screenie:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/saviant/Alissa.gif

Location: +1452, +1720, +242.
Inventory: no idea yet.

Edited, Dec 26th 2007 10:03pm by Timoleus
Doombugs
# Dec 02 2007 at 7:24 AM Rating: Decent
5 posts
The a doombug scavenger is level 68 not level 71
The Golden Maiden
# Dec 01 2007 at 6:36 PM Rating: Decent
11 posts
Seen this mob on track very near from Gillipuz's lair. She depopped (or was killed?) very soon so didnt manage to get pic.
The Golden Maiden
# Dec 07 2007 at 6:21 PM Rating: Decent
17 posts
That would be the boat.
More missing mobs
# Nov 22 2007 at 6:36 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
313 posts
a Darkvine shadereaper, Jashy(Supplier)
____________________________
Paladin Thucidyes of Test
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1342963
Druid Palida of Test
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1343131
Come join us on TEST SERVER!
nother mob
# Nov 22 2007 at 12:07 AM Rating: Decent
24 posts
Add Witchkin to the list.
Named snake, light blue to 80.

Edited, Nov 22nd 2007 3:23am by delissandra
nother mob
# Nov 21 2007 at 11:03 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
add to the list Click-o-nik non snarable db to 75 dropped Steamwork Shiv
pure casters most races primary piercing rec 75 req 65 ac 6 hp 230 mana 245
base damage 16 magic 1 delay 21 str 2 sta 16 int 15 wis 5 agi 20 dex 13 cha 13
magic 14 fire 14 cold 12 dis 11 poi 19 hp regen 4 shielding 1 avoid 3
slot1 type 4 thats all folks..
Missing mobs
# Nov 21 2007 at 6:46 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
313 posts
Lifewing (drake), Captain of the Leafguard (named Brownie), Witchkin (named Snake), Delilah Windrider (named Nymph), Elder Kruggar Whiptail (named Minotaur)
____________________________
Paladin Thucidyes of Test
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1342963
Druid Palida of Test
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1343131
Come join us on TEST SERVER!
Captain of the Leafguard
# Nov 20 2007 at 2:15 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
24 posts
Captain also drops the Polished Caracite augment. Sucks that I camped Dungore for it but oh well. My SHM was happy
____________________________
* **KAINZZO The Gnomelord!! !
Named not listed
# Nov 19 2007 at 7:28 AM Rating: Decent
2 posts
Captain of the Leafguard - Yellow to 77

Immune to changes in run speed, summons. Straight melee, casts no spells. Enrages.

PH was pather that walked up ramp to Queen Veneneu's building.

Dropped:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=69979
Lifewing
# Nov 18 2007 at 11:14 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
313 posts
Missing mob Lifewing red at 66 :P
____________________________
Paladin Thucidyes of Test
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1342963
Druid Palida of Test
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1343131
Come join us on TEST SERVER!
Red to 66?
# Nov 20 2007 at 8:58 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
319 posts
Everything in the zone posted so far is red to 76, even the eggs.
Cleric exclusion
# Nov 18 2007 at 11:03 AM Rating: Decent
*
94 posts
What is up with the drops in this zone? There is almost nothing for Clerics. I have tons of armor drops that are either "WAR RNG MNK BRD ROG BST BER " or "RNG SHD DRU SHM NEC WIZ MAG ENC BST". Besides the "Flail of Redemption" and a couple of All/All there is nothing for Clerics here, or Pally/SK's by the look of it.
CLICK-O-NICK
# Nov 17 2007 at 10:27 AM Rating: Decent
Dropped Steamfury Stud (EAR)
LORE, ATTUNABLE
WAR, RNG, MNK, BRD, ROG, BST, BER
HUM, BAR, ELF, DEF, HEF, DWF, TRL, OGR, HFL, GNM, IKS, VAH, FRG, DRK
REQ LVL:65 REC LVL:75

ac 19
HP: 250
M: 245
END: 245
STR:14
STA:17
INT:5+1
WIS:13+2
AGI:9
DEX:22
CHA:5

MAGIC: 14
FIRE 15
COLD 18
DIS 12
POISON 11

ATK:15 MANA REGEN:4 SPELL SHIELD:1 SHIELDING:1 DOTSHIELD:1 DS MITIGATION:1
AVD:4 ACC:2 STUN RESIST:1 STRIKETHROUGH:1 HEAL AMOUNT: 2 SPELL DAMAGE: 1

SHARPSHOOTING II

SOULBLEEDERS TENACITY: DETRIMENTAL SPELL EXTENTION 15%, UP TO LEVEL 80

Edited, Nov 17th 2007 12:32pm by arrawanda
____________________________
If you know a Dark Forest PST
Mob + It's Drops
# Nov 16 2007 at 6:04 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
197 posts
"Click-O-Nik" a small named robot drops "Steamfury Stud" (Melee Ear) & "Steamwork Shiv" (Silk prim/sec)
____________________________
~YoPauly
Mob + It's Drops
# Nov 16 2007 at 6:01 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
197 posts
Named Snake "Witchkin" Drops "Steamwork Compound Bow" & "Flail of Redemption."

BTW all of the mini-namers in Dragonscale Hills appear to be able to spawn from any non-named creature similar to them anywhere in the zone.
____________________________
~YoPauly
Witchkin
# Nov 16 2007 at 2:49 PM Rating: Decent
16 posts
Named snake "Witchkin" near King Mustef spawn dropped:

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=101059

Witchkin
# Nov 17 2007 at 2:00 PM Rating: Decent
Killed this today and it dropped the bow. Taken down with 70 war (me-suck tank really), 75 clr, 75 enchanter, and 77 wiz.

It was yellow to me at 70 and DB to 75.

It also dropped Snake Scales and Shimmering Snake Scales.

=========
Redwise 67 Wizard
Redwall 70 Warrior
Redhart 65 Cleric
Redfoo 63 Monk
Witchkin
# Nov 17 2007 at 12:38 PM Rating: Good
**
451 posts
Also ganked Witchkin jus now. Spawned further North for me tho.
Also dropped the bow.
____________________________
Aegishopi the Royal Jester, Paladin of Stromm

"Should not the measure of one's self-discipline also be the measure of one's self-worth?"
Click-o-nik
# Nov 16 2007 at 2:41 AM Rating: Good
**
451 posts
Spawned outside Falrazim's cave. Clockwork ph.

Dropped:

Steamfury Stud
(melee dps only)
Ear
AC: 19
HP: 250
Mana: 245
End: 245

stats/mods etc...

Slot 1, type 4

Effect: Sharpshooting II
Focus Effect: Soulbleeder's Tenacity I

*Most likely be a twin-mob w/Click-o-nac, just like Fiddle D/Diddle D.

Edited, Nov 16th 2007 2:42am by Aegishopi
____________________________
Aegishopi the Royal Jester, Paladin of Stromm

"Should not the measure of one's self-discipline also be the measure of one's self-worth?"
named
# Nov 15 2007 at 4:32 PM Rating: Decent
7 posts
clik-o-nac found near port in. ph is a clockwork overseer. dropped "firelight earring". ac 19 250hp, 245 mana/end,str14,sta 17,int 5+1,wis 13+2,agi 9,dex 22,cha 5.magic 14,fire 15,cold 18,dis 12,poi 11,attack 15,manaregen 4,spell shield/shielding/dotshield/dam shield mit 1,avoidance 4,accuracy 2,stun res/strikethru/damage 1, sharpshooter 2 and soulbleeder's tenacity 1
« Previous 1 2
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.