The Possessed  

Named

Summons a spirit wolf pet.

Categories: Templatized | EverQuest
This page last modified 2017-05-13 09:12:35.

Level: 108
Post Comment
T2 Bp too
# Jun 11 2017 at 2:31 PM Rating: Decent
Droped T2 Bp too
Wolf is mezzable
# May 13 2017 at 3:00 PM Rating: Good
*
194 posts
This mob will continue to spawn spirit wolf pets after they die. Just focus on the main mob & the wolf will despawn shortly after its death. Also the spirit wolves are fully mezzable which makes it much easier.
____________________________
~YoPauly
Wolf is mezzable
# May 15 2017 at 11:31 AM Rating: Excellent
YoPauly wrote:
This mob will continue to spawn spirit wolf pets after they die. Just focus on the main mob & the wolf will despawn shortly after its death. Also the spirit wolves are fully mezzable which makes it much easier.


Is the actual name of the pets "a spirit wolf pet"? Also what do they con or what is their level?
Drops
# Feb 05 2017 at 11:09 PM Rating: Decent
12 posts
this named dropped bloodforged cloth helm ornament and sylvan chain helm ornament along with veil of freedom ring
Drops
# Feb 06 2017 at 5:20 PM Rating: Good
**
943 posts
SamsonE97 wrote:
this named dropped bloodforged cloth helm ornament and sylvan chain helm ornament along with veil of freedom ring

Both ornaments added, thanks!
drops
# Dec 29 2016 at 3:29 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
Droped Veil of Freedom Ring and Amorphous Selrach's Wristguard


Warpower Fv Server
drops
# Dec 29 2016 at 4:00 PM Rating: Excellent
stractogar wrote:
Droped Veil of Freedom Ring and Amorphous Selrach's Wristguard


Warpower Fv Server


Thanks, added.
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.