Royal Guard Kakator  

Named
Screenshot

Uploaded May 12th, 2018 by SooronexVZ
Updated May 19th, 2018

  • This mob spawns at Gwizilwerkz Cogswin area.

Categories: Templatized | EverQuest
This page last modified 2016-12-12 10:05:38.

Level: 108
Post Comment
casts
# Feb 20 2017 at 6:02 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
581 posts
he casts

Dreamstone Barrier every 30 seconds from the beginning of the fight
Sarnak Finesse every 120 seconds from the beginning of the fight
____________________________
Silfh V'Ester - Holy Defender of Koada'Vie
Mahlah Tohsis - Spiritwalker
Povar
drops
# Feb 20 2017 at 5:59 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
581 posts
dropped glorious belt of darkness, wisp of fear, and crackling infusor (both collectibles) and some ornamentation
____________________________
Silfh V'Ester - Holy Defender of Koada'Vie
Mahlah Tohsis - Spiritwalker
Povar
drops
# Feb 21 2017 at 7:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Silfh wrote:
he casts

Dreamstone Barrier every 30 seconds from the beginning of the fight
Sarnak Finesse every 120 seconds from the beginning of the fight


Silfh wrote:
dropped glorious belt of darkness, wisp of fear, and crackling infusor (both collectibles) and some ornamentation


Thanks, added.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
named
# Dec 10 2016 at 11:50 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
39 posts
spawns in On Behest of the Emperor, there was NOT "A formidable foe" emote on spawn so watch for that. Spawn was next to Gwizilwerkz Cogswin area in static zone. Dropped a belt "Glorious Belt of Darkness" and t2 arms
named
# Dec 12 2016 at 10:04 AM Rating: Excellent
Lucky702 wrote:
spawns in On Behest of the Emperor, there was NOT "A formidable foe" emote on spawn so watch for that. Spawn was next to Gwizilwerkz Cogswin area in static zone. Dropped a belt "Glorious Belt of Darkness" and t2 arms


Thanks, added.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.