Item GlossaryEverQuest icon

Dream Dust  
 


This item can be used in tradeskills.
WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Item Lore:Lucid remnants of a somnolent experience
Item Type:Combinable
Stackable:1000
Merchant Value:0 pp 0 gp 1 sp 5 cp
Lucy Entry By:SoD-AB Deillusional
Item Updated By:SwiftyMUSE
Source:Live
IC Last Updated:2018-10-21 23:49:05
Page Updated:Fri Apr 26th, 2013
House of Thule Item


Average Price: 120pp Pricing Data...
Rarity: Common
Level to Attain: 1

[Drops | Quests | Recipes | Comments ]
This item is found by foraging.
Drops: This item is found on creatures.

Al'Kabor's NightmareErudin BurningFear ItselfFeerrott, the DreamHouse of Thule, Lower FloorsHouse of Thule, Upper FloorsMiragul's NightmareMorell's CastleSanctum SomniumThe GroundsThe Grounds: The GardenerThe LibraryThe WellThe Well: No Freedom in Death

Quests: This item is used in quests.
Used in 714 recipes.
Recipe list - Premium only.

Zone(s) Found In:
Send a correction
Post Comment
best place to forage?
# Apr 16 2012 at 4:24 PM Rating: Good
I've tried the Garden and the Well. Forage rate is slow there. Looking for another place.


*Lee of Povar
____________________________
Fight smarter not harder.
drop info, an arcane researcher, the library
# Nov 23 2010 at 5:40 AM Rating: Good
***
1,308 posts
drop info, an arcane researcher, the library
____________________________
Bonesmasher/95 Nec http://eq.magelo.com/profile/439476
Craseon/95 War http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1829990
Hyrax/95 Enc http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1762728

Drop
# Nov 17 2010 at 12:30 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
80 posts
It must be on random drop table, because I have seen Dream Dust on almost every mob in HoT lower floors
drop info, dream dust, a frigtful skeleton
# Nov 16 2010 at 3:27 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,308 posts
drop info, dream dust, a frighrul skeleton

Pretty common drop off the skeletons and haunts in lower floor basement on house of thule . Also drops off a shivering haunt.
Heh, old undead dusty mobs .. dropping dust. was like 1 out 5 or something. I got a few from there just doing the potion qust.

There is a ton of skeletons and haunts, btw.

Edited, Nov 16th 2010 4:28am by Bonesmasher
____________________________
Bonesmasher/95 Nec http://eq.magelo.com/profile/439476
Craseon/95 War http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1829990
Hyrax/95 Enc http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1762728

Tonic of Resonant Chromal XV
# Nov 13 2010 at 12:05 AM Rating: Good
**
263 posts
Never been able to get it to work. Will relook it later.
____________________________
Tarvas
Ranger, 100
Celestial Navigators
Tonic of Resonant Chromal XV
# Nov 12 2010 at 4:23 PM Rating: Excellent
**
263 posts
1x Dream Dust
1x Bundle of Blue Nightwort
2x Bundle of Sambul
1x Adorned Potion Vial
1x Bundle of Tri-Fern Leaves
1x Infused Leaves of Vox's Dust

Triv 515
____________________________
Tarvas
Ranger, 100
Celestial Navigators
Tonic of Resonant Chromal XV
# Nov 12 2010 at 4:51 PM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
Tarvas wrote:
1x Dream Dust
1x Bundle of Blue Nightwort
2x Bundle of Sambul
1x Adorned Potion Vial
1x Bundle of Tri-Fern Leaves
1x Infused Leaves of Vox's Dust

Triv 515


Please upload this item to Lucy.
Clay
# Oct 20 2010 at 9:48 AM Rating: Decent
3 posts
Dream infused Clay
------------------
Dream Dust x1
Large Block of magic clay x1
water flask x1

Pottery trivial 102

combine in pottery wheel.
Info....
# Oct 16 2010 at 10:00 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,923 posts
Can be foraged and also drops... for sure in both the new Feerrott and House of thule zones.

Recipes:

Dream Ale (Dream Dust, Water Flask, Barley, Malt, Cork, Bottle) Trivial 140

Dream Juice (Dream Dust, (2) Grapes, (2) Berries) Trivial 135

Dream Spirits (Dream Dust, Water Flask, Barley, Bottle, Cork) trivial 144

Dreamer's Bliss (Dream Dust x3, Grapes, Wine Yeast, Fruit, Morning Dew, Allspice, Bottle) Trivial 442

Nighttime Nostrum (Dream Dust, Water Flask, Soda Water, Vodka, Quinine) Trivial 146

Nighttime Spirits (Dream Dust x2, Water Flask, Barley, Bottle, Cork) Trivial 475

Dream Tea (Dream Dust, Water Flask, Taelosian Tea Leaves)

Dream Coffee (Dream Dust, Water Flask, Generic Coffee Beans, Bottle of Milk, Cup of Sugar) Trivial 132

Nighttime Ale (Dream Dust, Green Apple, Cork, Bottle, Barley, Malt) Trivial 142

Edited, Oct 16th 2010 12:21pm by GOMN
____________________________
The truth is out there! The truth hurts! But the truth can set you free! So says Mithaniel Marr the Truthbringer! All hail the Freeport Knights of Truth!

Bonzz of the Knights of Truth, Bertoxx Server

http://www.bonzz.com/bonzz.htm

(please excuse my dyslexic typing skills)
Info....
# Oct 16 2010 at 11:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
GOMN wrote:
Can be foraged and also drops... for sure in both the new Feerrott and House of thule zones.

Recipes:

Dream Ale (Dream Dust, Water Flask, Barley, Malt, Cork, Bottle) Trivial 140

Dream Juice (Dream Dust, (2) Grapes, (2) Berries) Trivial 135

Dream Spirits (Dream Dust, Water Flask, Barley, Bottle, Cork) trivial 144

Dreamer's Bliss (Dream Dust x3, Grapes, Wine Yeast, Fruit, Morning Dew, Allspice, Bottle) Trivial 442

Nighttime Nostrum (Dream Dust, Water Flask, Soda Water, Vodka, Quinine) Trivial 146

Nighttime Spirits (Dream Dust x2, Water Flask, Barley, Bottle, Cork) Trivial 475

Dream Tea (Dream Dust, Water Flask, Taelosian Tea Leaves)

Dream Coffee (Dream Dust, Water Flask, Generic Coffee Beans, Bottle of Milk, Cup of Sugar) Trivial 132

Nighttime Ale (Dream Dust, Green Apple, Cork, Bottle, Barley, Malt) Trivial 142

Edited, Oct 16th 2010 12:21pm by GOMN


Please upload these to Lucy, after which we can add the recipes.
Info....
# Oct 16 2010 at 5:45 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,923 posts
Sorry Fleven -- don't have the uploader installed and don't plan to to avoid the lag. Gonna just have to tolerate my dyslexic typing!
____________________________
The truth is out there! The truth hurts! But the truth can set you free! So says Mithaniel Marr the Truthbringer! All hail the Freeport Knights of Truth!

Bonzz of the Knights of Truth, Bertoxx Server

http://www.bonzz.com/bonzz.htm

(please excuse my dyslexic typing skills)
Item Collection (re. Info....)
# Dec 28 2014 at 1:22 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
514 posts
Stand in front of the Guild Hall door
Launch the item collector
Zone into the Guild Hall
- it will read you bank and inventory and send updates.
- optional: inspect items in the guild bank/placed items.
Quit the item collector.

I am nowhere near any leading edge but I do run this once in a while
when I see something spiffy or a new expansion comes out (which reminds me)...
Don't have to run it all the time, you can always attribute drops here
once the items are recognized.

I don't perceive lag, personally, but then again I am not taxing my machine's abilities.
____________________________
~ Muse Temperance the Elf
~ Lyricist of <Mystic Coercion> on Erollisi Marr
~ with a <Variety> of alts to keep me busy
Info....
# Oct 17 2010 at 11:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
GOMN wrote:
Sorry Fleven -- don't have the uploader installed and don't plan to to avoid the lag. Gonna just have to tolerate my dyslexic typing!


It shouldn't lag you. If it does, please report it and we can hopefully clear that up.
Info....
# Oct 17 2010 at 2:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,308 posts
I just want it to work on test! lol
____________________________
Somewhere heckling Fleven about updating quest info lol...
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.