Item GlossaryEverQuest icon

Delicate Gem Glue Solvent  
 


WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
Class: ALL
Race: ALL

Item Information:
This distiller can remove augmentations that require this class solvent and also remove augmentations that require lesser class solvent.
Item Lore:Delicate Gem Extraction Tools
Item Type:Augmentation Distiller
Stackable:20
Merchant Value:100 pp 0 gp 0 sp 0 cp
Tribute:100
Lucy Entry By:Lokkak
Updated By:nirreln
Source:Live
Updated:Sat Apr 6th, 2013


Average Price: No Data Pricing Data...
Rarity: Common
Level to Attain: 1

[Merchants | Comments ]

Merchants:

Vendor listing - Premium only


Zone(s) Found In:
Send a correction
Post Comment
all delicae gem glue solvents uodate 2014
# Oct 30 2014 at 5:32 AM Rating: Decent
1 post
In PoK start at the bank run due south to the back of the building that has a brew barrel & go to Mercia (jewel crafting supplies) merchant. She has three options, 1) delicate gem glue solvents 105pp per vial, large gem glue solvents 15pp per vial & small gem glue solvents 1pp per vial. These can remove crafted gemstones from crafted jewelry settings, rings earrings wrists & face safely, I've done so several times. Have fun!
Mercia in PoK
# Mar 21 2008 at 4:14 PM Rating: Decent
Loc is -65, 325, -125 in PoK for all Glue Solvents.

____________________________
Pipr Holowell
Magician of Norrath
Mercia in PoK
# Feb 16 2009 at 4:41 PM Rating: Decent
*
70 posts
For those that hate locs like I do:
Back of the building encircling the brew barrel,
The one surrounded by vendors near the Main Bank.
Merchant Tyslin in Felwithe
# Mar 21 2008 at 12:35 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
The merchant who has this is Merchant Tyslin upstairs in the Shop of all holos.
npc merchant
# Feb 12 2008 at 4:12 AM Rating: Decent
*
141 posts
Amber at -150, -1330, -135 in West Freeport sells this for 104p 9g 9s 9c.
____________________________
Roommate's original account hijacked by Beahr
BearOfWhere@hotmail.com
SOE.EQ.Fenninro.Beahr
Area52 - Beahr
POT
# Jan 23 2008 at 3:48 PM Rating: Decent
12 posts
Aelisian Taliz located in the Bank Room along the North wall. He is a High Elf Vender wearing a White Robe. Sells Small Gem Glue Solvent for 1gp 4cp, Large Gem Glue Solvent for 10pp 4gp 9sp 9cp, Delicate Gem Glue Solvent for 104pp 9gp 9sp 9cp
factioning for what?
# Jan 19 2008 at 3:00 AM Rating: Decent
16 posts
Cresent reach is like the 70's bunch of hippy's that love every body :P

so weather your iskar, dwarf or oger, your welcome to go their with out dieing :)
Faction
# Jan 15 2008 at 10:33 AM Rating: Decent
3 posts
Sony needs to be punched in the ********* for making this a faction mob lol. congratz Iksars can not buy these without A. Factioning B. haveing someone else buy them for you
____________________________
Ashenhand Kikshaiz Razor'Tail
Legend of Marr
Also available in recent reach
# Nov 25 2007 at 5:41 AM Rating: Decent
29 posts
[Sun Nov 25 13:40:12 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 104 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper for the Delicate Gem Glue Solvent.'
[Sun Nov 25 13:40:14 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 10 platinum 4 gold 9 silver 9 copper for the Large Gem Glue Solvent.'
[Sun Nov 25 13:40:15 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 1 gold 4 copper for the Small Gem Glue Solvent.
Also available in recent reach
# Nov 25 2007 at 2:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
Urushnor wrote:
[Sun Nov 25 13:40:12 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 104 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper for the Delicate Gem Glue Solvent.'
[Sun Nov 25 13:40:14 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 10 platinum 4 gold 9 silver 9 copper for the Large Gem Glue Solvent.'
[Sun Nov 25 13:40:15 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 1 gold 4 copper for the Small Gem Glue Solvent.


Updated, thanks. If you have the rest of Mahail's inventory in your log, please post that as well.
Also available in recent reach
# Nov 26 2007 at 4:09 PM Rating: Decent
6 posts
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:05 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 41 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper per Bracelet Mold.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:07 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 104 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper for the Delicate Gem Glue Solvent.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:08 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 4 platinum 6 gold 8 silver 5 copper per Dragon Rune Sketch.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:08 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 41 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper per Earring Mold.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:09 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 10 platinum 4 gold 9 silver 9 copper for the Large Gem Glue Solvent.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:10 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 41 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper per Pendant Mold.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:10 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 41 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper per Ring Mold.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:11 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 1 gold 4 copper for the Small Gem Glue Solvent.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:11 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 5 platinum 2 gold 4 silver 9 copper for the Solo Setting Tool.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:12 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 1 platinum 4 silver 9 copper for the The Basics of Jewelcrafting.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:13 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 41 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper per Veil Mold.'
Also available in recent reach
# Nov 26 2007 at 4:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
Ayashi wrote:
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:05 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 41 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper per Bracelet Mold.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:07 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 104 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper for the Delicate Gem Glue Solvent.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:08 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 4 platinum 6 gold 8 silver 5 copper per Dragon Rune Sketch.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:08 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 41 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper per Earring Mold.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:09 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 10 platinum 4 gold 9 silver 9 copper for the Large Gem Glue Solvent.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:10 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 41 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper per Pendant Mold.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:10 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 41 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper per Ring Mold.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:11 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 1 gold 4 copper for the Small Gem Glue Solvent.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:11 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 5 platinum 2 gold 4 silver 9 copper for the Solo Setting Tool.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:12 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 1 platinum 4 silver 9 copper for the The Basics of Jewelcrafting.'
[Mon Nov 26 05:50:13 2007] Jeweler Mahail tells you, 'That'll be 41 platinum 9 gold 9 silver 9 copper per Veil Mold.'


Updated, thanks very much.
No faction
# Nov 25 2007 at 5:27 AM Rating: Decent
29 posts
Bah, no faction to buy from the stupid gnome.

Is there anybody else to buy this from ?
Can get it at...
# Nov 20 2007 at 11:00 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
429 posts
Torodrane Frompwaddle (-1086, -1414) in Steamfont Moutains

Cost.. Delicate Gem Glue Solvent 104.999 PP
Can get it at...
# Nov 20 2007 at 11:15 AM Rating: Excellent
Ungainly Ninja
Avatar
****
6,998 posts
Grolyn wrote:
Torodrane Frompwaddle (-1086, -1414) in Steamfont Moutains

Cost.. Delicate Gem Glue Solvent 104.999 PP


The fastest way for us to update vendor lists with prices is for you to email a log snippet listing the merchant's inventory (at maxed faction/charisma) to eqteam@allakhazam.com, or post it on the board here. We have a tool that lets us update the entire vendor's inventory at once. Make sure to exclude any items from the log that aren't part of the merchant's regular inventory.

Log entries typically look like:

[Fri Nov 16 14:00:05 2007] Greta Terrilon tells you, 'That'll be 5 gold 7 silver 7 copper per Compacted Backpack.' 
[Fri Nov 16 14:00:07 2007] Greta Terrilon tells you, 'That'll be 2 platinum 9 silver 9 copper per Huge Block of Clay.'


etc.
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.