Item GlossaryEverQuest icon

Jayruk's Vest  
 

LORE ITEM NO TRADE QUEST ITEM
WT: 7.5 Size: LARGE
Class: NONE
Race: NONE
Item Type:Misc
Stackable:No
Lucy Entry By:Gster [Cestus Dei]
Updated By:Drewie - D'Pikey
Source:Live
Updated:Sat May 11th, 2013
*This item is the result of a raid event.
Omens of War Item


Rarity: Uncommon
Level to Attain: 70

[Drops | Quests | Comments ]

This item is the result of a quest.

Drops: This item is found on creatures.


Quests: This item is used in quests.

Foraged in or Found in:
Send a correction
Post Comment
Chest clickies
# Jan 06 2013 at 2:05 AM Rating: Decent
**
446 posts
The chest is still useful for a few classes, which don't have level caps on the clickies:

Monk (very)
Warrior (very)
Bard (somewhat)
Mage (somewhat)
Beastlord (somewhat)
Ranger (somewhat)
SK (a little)
____________________________
Anadriel Starfire, 90/1865AA High Elf Mage
Jiriki Saonserei, 95/4000AA Wood Elf Ranger
Ssratha Destroyedtokyo, 80/760AA Iksar Monk

Member of AfterHours Raid Coalition

"That was like watching Bruce Lee break his hand trying to karate-chop a Twinkie." - QC
AMV vs OMM
# Mar 02 2011 at 9:08 PM Rating: Decent
6 posts
i tried twice but we stopped on AMV both times and no drops, from what ive been told there is a 10% drop rate from AMV, however if u go as far as OMM there is a 90% chance of a drop rate. bring a SHM or a druid to heal u from the kiss of death though (disease). hope this helps, just need the quest and faction now:)
It's time for an upgrade!
# Jun 28 2007 at 7:08 PM Rating: Default
*
61 posts
I really wish soe would give us an upgrade for a breastplate that isn't as rare to get as this. My guild will not be in demi-plane for a very, very, long time and I am still wearing the same chest piece I have had for over a year now. We have killed AMV a dozen times before another one of these finally dropped but I lost out even with all the merit I had. At least I still have a reason to go on Anguish raids for the next 5 years.

Edited, Jun 28th 2007 11:09pm by cyril
Rarity
# Jul 25 2005 at 7:44 PM Rating: Default
How rare is this off of arch mage?
____________________________
EQ2:
Healah-80 Inquisitor- Blackburrow Server
EQ:
Camoeb Shadowlurker-70 Wizard(Retired)
Rarity
# May 08 2007 at 1:26 AM Rating: Decent
2 posts
My guild has killed him 21 times now and it has dropped 9
Rarity
# Nov 03 2006 at 11:10 PM Rating: Decent
*
85 posts
Supposedly, AMV has a 90% chance to drop leggings and a 10% chance to drop chest. OMM is the other way around with a 10% chance to drop leggings and a 90% chance to drop chest. Although OMM does to me what Michael Jackson does to little boys, I've seen AMV die many many times and the 10% rule seems about right.
RE: Rarity
# Oct 24 2005 at 4:19 PM Rating: Default
46 posts
My guild has killed him 5-6 times and it has dropped once so far
____________________________
Rneign the Defender of Ak'Anon
Stromm
RE: Rarity
# Aug 28 2005 at 3:04 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
125 posts
My guild has killed AMV about 7 or so times and only gotten vest once so pretty rare off of arch magus.
____________________________
Douncerr Bouncerr
Forged in Fire
Forgedinfire.net
Drinal/tarew marr
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=700189
Final Item
# Mar 24 2005 at 11:24 PM Rating: Decent
To finish all the Tier 2 Armor quests
____________________________
Kitanoz Trixxyelf
Druid of the Mindless
Stromm
Final Horizon
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.