Item GlossaryEverQuest icon

Crackers  
 

COLLECTIBLE
WT: 0.1 Size: TINY
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Item Type:Misc
Stackable:100
Lucy Entry By:Brael-Inverse logic
Item Updated By:SwiftyMUSE
Source:Live
IC Last Updated:2018-10-08 22:42:23
Page Updated:Wed Jun 12th, 2013
Rain of Fear Item


Average Price: No Data Pricing Data...
Rarity: Common
Level to Attain: 100

[Drops | Quests | Comments ]
Lore:
A few crackers wrapped in a cloth. Not nearly enough for the pounds of cheese you've amassed.

This item is a part of the collection: The Smellier the Better (The Breeding Grounds).

Drops: This item is found on creatures.


Quests: This item is used in quests.

Zone(s) Found In:
Screenshot

Uploaded December 17th, 2013 by Merf
Updated December 20th, 2013
Send a correction
Post Comment
Last one!
# Feb 17 2016 at 7:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
2,428 posts
This was the last collectible I needed to complete RoF. In fact, I had been working on RoF, CotF AND TDS simultaneously so this was the last one I needed for all 3 sets. Now I admit I didn't pharm them all myself, but I did hold myself to paying no more than 100k for any one, and usually no more than 20k. 100k limit only for the rarest ones and for those only obtainable thru HA's, which makes them more time-consuming.

The only Crackers I ever saw in FV's bazaar had an ask price of 400k. In 3 previous pharming sessions in The Breeding Grounds I looted a ton of cheese but no crackers. As the LORE for this item teases:

Quote:
A few crackers wrapped in a cloth. Not nearly enough for the pounds of cheese you've amassed.


Prophetic words from the programmer!

Fourth session was this morning. I went with full intent to spend as many hours as needed to obtain this prize. Went with an enchanter and two mercs: warrior and cleric. Fully buffed, loaded for bear. My plan was to pull packs of rats, aoe mez them and then burn them down.

I crossed the central area with the fire dragon mobs and at the start of the chetari tunnel we set up right near a chetari hoarder. A warm-up kill! Pull and slay. His loot?

His brain and CRACKERS!

My lucky day. Time to go to Neriak and hope I can find the last Hate Letter I need before the Valentines Day event ends in an hour. (Got it 15 minutes before the patch brought the servers down!)

Oh, and I'm buying a lottery ticket today...

Smiley: yippee Smiley: yippee Smiley: yippee


Edited, Feb 17th 2016 9:21am by Sippin
____________________________
Sippin 110 DRU *** (formerly) Max AA *** Firionia Vie
Master Artisan (300) * Baker * Brewer * Fletcher * Jeweler * Potter * Researcher * Smith * Tailor
My crew: 110 WAR ENC CLE MAG WIZ 100 SHD BER RNG PAL SHM Master Alchemist *** 85 ROG Master Tinkerer & Poison-Maker
Last one!
# Feb 22 2016 at 1:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,553 posts
Sippin wrote:
This was the last collectible I needed to complete RoF. In fact, I had been working on RoF, CotF AND TDS simultaneously so this was the last one I needed for all 3 sets. Now I admit I didn't pharm them all myself, but I did hold myself to paying no more than 100k for any one, and usually no more than 20k. 100k limit only for the rarest ones and for those only obtainable thru HA's, which makes them more time-consuming.

The only Crackers I ever saw in FV's bazaar had an ask price of 400k. In 3 previous pharming sessions in The Breeding Grounds I looted a ton of cheese but no crackers. As the LORE for this item teases:

Quote:
A few crackers wrapped in a cloth. Not nearly enough for the pounds of cheese you've amassed.


Prophetic words from the programmer!

Fourth session was this morning. I went with full intent to spend as many hours as needed to obtain this prize. Went with an enchanter and two mercs: warrior and cleric. Fully buffed, loaded for bear. My plan was to pull packs of rats, aoe mez them and then burn them down.

I crossed the central area with the fire dragon mobs and at the start of the chetari tunnel we set up right near a chetari hoarder. A warm-up kill! Pull and slay. His loot?

His brain and CRACKERS!

My lucky day. Time to go to Neriak and hope I can find the last Hate Letter I need before the Valentines Day event ends in an hour. (Got it 15 minutes before the patch brought the servers down!)

Oh, and I'm buying a lottery ticket today...

Smiley: yippee Smiley: yippee Smiley: yippee


Edited, Feb 17th 2016 9:21am by Sippin


Congrats! You've been a resilient hunter of these. Thanks for posting about it here, gives others hope (or helps us decide to not try lol).

crackers
# Jun 01 2013 at 9:42 AM Rating: Good
ive had them drop off the a chetari hoarder 2x
Very rare
# Feb 21 2013 at 12:10 AM Rating: Good
13 posts
dropped off a Chetari Seeker.
Rare rare rare
# Jan 08 2013 at 6:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
961 posts
of all the drops from the rats, this one is the hardest to get. not just in my experience, but from my entire guild. we have enough cheese to last a year, but crackers almost dont exist.
Rare rare rare
# Nov 02 2015 at 1:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
2,428 posts
Shuraz wrote:
of all the drops from the rats, this one is the hardest to get. not just in my experience, but from my entire guild. we have enough cheese to last a year, but crackers almost dont exist.


Gee, what good is cheese without a cracker or two!? Smiley: lol

This is the last one I need also and yes indeed it is a pain.

Edited, Nov 2nd 2015 2:39pm by Sippin
____________________________
Sippin 110 DRU *** (formerly) Max AA *** Firionia Vie
Master Artisan (300) * Baker * Brewer * Fletcher * Jeweler * Potter * Researcher * Smith * Tailor
My crew: 110 WAR ENC CLE MAG WIZ 100 SHD BER RNG PAL SHM Master Alchemist *** 85 ROG Master Tinkerer & Poison-Maker
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.