Here are the patch notes from an emergency game update this morning:
*** Emergency Update ***
- Corrected a problem that could cause players to be rolled back when using the new instant-camp function.
*** Achievements ***
- Corrected an issue that prevented the "Worlds Apart" achievement from being completed after the "Less Is More" achievement is completed.
*** Quests & Events ***
- Heroic Adventure NPCs should scale more appropriately to player level, especially those near level 85.
- Endless War - Infiltrator Nallai will now properly give the bixie disguise to all group members in the zone at the beginning of this Heroic Adventure.
- The King's Court - You should now be able to use the Fine Attire item in this Heroic Adventure to obtain a Dark Elf illusion.
- General Sagrinta's Last Stand - Fixed a bug in this Heroic Adventure that would cause kidnapped bixies to not recognize their freedom. Kidnapped bixies should always follow players after they've been freed now.
- Fixed a number of spells and auras that were not properly activating in their events.
- The EverQuest Team