August 17, 2016
*** Highlights ***
- Corrected several issues with the pet window. Existing pet command hotkeys will need to be recreated. See UI section for additional information.
- Many AA consolidations. See AA section for additional information.
*** Items ***
- Items that adjust their stats under particular conditions (typically charm item mechanics) will now display spell effects when inspected.
- The item conversion feature now requires the base item to be free of augments before attempting the conversion process.
- The auras Circle of Power, Circle of Life, Circle of Mana, and Guardian Circle found on a number of rare items can now be activated and maintained regardless of other auras that you may have active.
- Augmentations that only fit in 1H Piercing weapons now refer to 1H Piercing rather than "Piercing."
- The Beastlord ornamentation 'The Warder' has had its Lore flag removed.
- Corrected a problem that caused the Metamorph Totem: Murkglider to appear to be an ankylosaurus when previewed or placed in a house or yard.
- Beastlords - Corrected an issue with the focus effect Frozen Miasma Fury found on Anthemion Jerkin, Crypt-Hunter's Dragonbrood Tunic, and Deathseeker's Dragonbrood Tunic that caused it to focus a number of spells and abilities that it was not intended to.
- The foraged item Golanda Nut can now be traded.
- The focus effect Sympathetic Remote Healing Surge XV is now a focus effect and the proc Remote Healing Surge XV is now a proc on the item Demagogue's Crutch.
- The Quarm-Touched Feran Bridle now shows the correct version of the mount on preview.
- Changed all items marked as Bard instruments so that they can be equipped in either the primary or secondary hand. Note that it intended that you are still only able to equip one instrument at a time.
- Keliss Arden, the Hero's Forge Merchant in the Plane of Knowledge, now sells his Hero's Forge ornament offerings as full suits instead of individual pieces.
Click below for many more update notes in this patch!